"I have worked with NIC for the past 7 years and the service and expertise they deliver are second to none. I would highly recommend NIC to any business searching for voice and data communications services."
Bill Osborne, CFO
Nations Lending Corp.
“Whenever there is a problem, I call Daryl and the problem just seems to go away"
Timothy Rennert, Branch Manager
1st Metropolitan Mortgage
“Daryl Bunch of NIC is very detail oriented and great with follow-up”
Jim Ratliff, Partner
“I have worked with NIC and Daryl Bunch for 4 years and find him to be the consummate telecommunications professional”
John Majorek, Branch Manager
“We have worked with NIC for 8 years on a number of different projects and always appreciate the outcome”
Jim Zink, Partner
“Working with NIC makes our lives a whole lot easier and saves money”
Bill Gallagher, President
NIC is only concerned with your needs. Because we are not company employees of one particular phone company or Energy Supplier, we are objective when seeking out the best vendor for the job. Standard providers have a vested interest in selling you ONLY what they provide. They are not necessarily going to provide the best over-all solution, only the best that THEY have within their company. We look for the best resources across all the best providers, then manage the development and installation, regardless of who provides it.
Compare NIC with Standard Providers:
- 17 Years of telecommunications experience
- We provide multiple offers from the best service providers and energy suppliers in the country
- Intimate knowledge of who does what best
- We will negotiate on your behalf for the most competitive Rates
- Projects will be completed on time
- We only get paid if you remain a customer
- No exclusive alliance with any one Vendor
- Over 800+ happy customers
- Average Account Executive has 2 years experience
- Account Executives are compensated by new sales - No incentive to service your account
- Sales Rep only has the products and pricing of one company
- Not enough time is spent understanding the present and future needs of your organization
- Account Executive turnover - You are left calling the 800 # on your bill